CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A WEEKEND IN ASHLAND TO MEET MY NEW GRANDSON

I flew to Ashland OR to meet my new grandson, Samuel Vernon, a beautiful baby shown here in his blessing outfit, as he was blessed on Sunday.


When I got in we went for pizza and salads.  Then they introduced me to their new house, a craftsman style in a new neighborhood full of that style home.  It was a beautiful home.  We cozied up to the fireplace and watched Mama Mia, to which the kids knew all the lyrics.  Seth fell asleep against me humming the lyrics, and Emily was correcting what bad language there was in the musical with the correct word.  (there wasn't much, thank goodness).  Sammy wasn't used to me yet, so Evan helped me hold him.

1 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant ce ai postat.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut chiar e frumos si interesant.Felicitari si sigur am sa mai revin!thleog